Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions in regard to purchasing from ,The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com. By making your purchase you are indicating that you have read, acknowledged, and agreed to the following terms and conditions: We reserve the right to change this document at any time without notification to you.
You are not prohibited by law or any other regulation to receive, purchase, possess, or use ANY and ALL items purchased from The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com. .
The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com Purchasing Requirements:
- We sell only to United States citizens and resident aliens that meet all other legal requirements.
- By ordering ammunition you are certifying that you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien and that it is legal for you to receive and possess any products ordered at your shipping address.
- Due to the complexity of state and local laws the customer must check to see if a product is legal to import into his state and locality.
- You have read and agreed to The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com Terms & Conditions upon check out. If we have to cancel your order because the item(s) you purchased are prohibited in your location, you will be notified by email and your refund will be subject to a 30% administration fee.
- Firearms and other Restricted products purchased outside of Virginia must be shipped to a Licensed Firearms Dealer near you for processing. Virginia residents are welcome to come to our location and pick up their firearms after purchase.
Federal Age Requirements for Purchasing Ammunition:
ALL AMMUNITION DELIVERIES REQUIRE AN ADULT SIGNATURE AND WILL BE DELIVERED BY UPS.
- Rifle ammunition: You must be at least 18 years to order ammunition for use in a rifle.
- Handgun ammunition: You must be at least 21 years to order ammunition for use in a handgun.
- Federal law also prohibits the purchase of ammunition by minors, drug addicts, convicted felons, illegal aliens, the mentally ill and those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Additionally there may be State or Local laws that prohibit you from receiving ammunition.
- The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry specific items offered on this website according to Federal, State or Local laws. These items include, but are not limited to, antique guns, blackpowder guns, machetes, all ammunition, air guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, blank firing guns, bows, slingshots, knives, stun guns, fuses, blowguns, crossbows, and certain non-lethal chemical spray devices. A person placing an order for such items on this website warrants that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing, or transferring these items under applicable Federal, State or Local law. Further, these items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent as outlined, if you have questions concerning the ability to own or possess a firearm we suggest you contact either your Local law enforcement officer or check the ATF.gov website for more information. For ammunition and black powder orders, a person warrants that he or she is at least 21 years of age for pistol calibers and (18 for rifle calibers unless restricted by State or Local laws).
Please read the list of the restricted areas, we will make every effort to ensure it is up to date for your convenience, however please check your State, County, and Local laws for more updated information on restrictions. We will NOT sell or ship restricted items to anyone in a restricted zone. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his or her own local state laws for the purchase. It’s your (the end user) responsibility to comply to all Federal, State and/or Local Laws.
|State||Restricted Areas||Remarks/ Notes|
|Alaska||No Ammo Sales||Due to Shipping Regulations|
|California||No Ammunition Sales To:
Los Angeles, Sacramento, Oakland, San Francisco
|No Tracer Ammo|
|Connecticut||For all valid ammunition purchases one of the following is required: – A valid permit to carry a pistol or revolver – A valid permit to sell at retail a pistol or revolver – A valid eligibility certificate for a pistol or revolver – A valid long gun eligibility certificate – A valid ammunition certificate and a legal photo ID that shows date of birth and photograph.||No Tracer Ammo|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition Sales||Due to Shipping Regulations|
|Illinois||No Ammunition Sales To:
Chicago, Cook County
|All Others Require FOID card & State ID. See Instructions Below.|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition Sales|
|New Jersey||Pistol Caliber Ammunition Has Restrictions. No Pepper Spray/Gel sales.||Require NJ Firearms ID & State ID. See Instructions Below.|
|New York||All Ammunition sales must ship to an FFL Dealer. We must receive a copy of their FFL before we will ship.|
|Washington D.C.||No Ammunition Sales|
|P.O. Box; APO; FPO||No Ammunition Sales||Must ship to physical address|
NOTE: For all orders shipping to locations with limitations, it is the Customers responsibility to provide all required and necessary documents in conjunction to state/local law(s) in a timely manner. Orders will be processed and retained until ALL requirements are met for the order to be released and shipped. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
High-Capacity Magazine Sales:
|State||Restriction Limitations Specifications & Restricted Areas||Restriction Exceptions|
|California||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.||None|
|Colorado||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.||None|
|Hawaii||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.||None|
|Illinois||Chicago- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds.
Aurora- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.
Franklin Park- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds.
Oak Park- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Riverdale- Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds.
|Maryland||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds.||None|
|Massachusetts||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.||None|
|New Jersey||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.||None|
|New York||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.||None|
|Washington D.C.||Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.||None|
Firearm Purchases Online at TheBallisticsCenter.com
No Semi-automatic firearm purchases available for sale in CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
California is on a case by case sales approval. Please contact us at Sales@theballisticscenter.com for more information.
Check your State and Local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com , you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL’s ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com. Email: email@example.com
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the “Comments” section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past through us, please enter “FFL on file” with the FFL’s name as listed on the license in the “Comments” section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by The Ballistics Center.,LLC and/or The Ballistics Center.com.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final. All firearms are inspected before they are shipped out, if there is any damage to your firearm when you receive it please notify us as soon as possible and retain all packaging.
- All orders will be charged up front for the total amount of the order.
- IF you are denied receiving your firearm as a result of failing a background check requested by the transferring FFL or through us (Virginia Resident and picked up from our location) the firearm(s) must be returned to us.
- When you clicked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions (required to checkout) you are subject to them, even if you did not read them.
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason excepted as otherwise stated in this T&C you will be subject to a 10% Administration fee plus a 20% re-stocking fee.
- We will hold your order for 1 week. If we do not receive the dealer’s FFL information that you contacted for us to ship to, we will cancel your order and you will be subject to the above fees. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more time getting FFL information.
- If we custom order a firearm for you (including CA edition firearms) and you cancel for any reason, no refund will be provided unless we sell the firearm within one year from the date it is delivered to us for the same amount you paid.
- Do to the type of products we sell all sales are finale, Warranty repairs must be sent to the Manufacturer, We reserve the right to refuse sale to any person for any reason at any time.
- Federal, State and Local restrictions listed on this page should be verified by checking with your local law enforcement or the ATF before making any purchase, Laws change and any reference to restrictions by State or Federal Law should be checked with the source and not us. The information we have provided may not be accurate, double check with your local Government.
- **Due to our Credit card processor, cards are charged at the time of purchase for all orders.**
KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAW!
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.